Overall Review

2.9

October 5th, 2016
Thinks outside the box
I first saw Dr Hartwig in 1983, first meeting him in an ER. I had given blood and was told that seizures were fairly common after donating blood. However, he had a feeling that something else was wrong and kept me for overnight for an EEG. As it turned out, it was not the donation of blood but a seizure disorder that lasted for a good ten years. Without rhyme or reason, the last gran mal I had was in 2002. He has worked to keep me on minimal dosages that work for me and medications that I feel, although older medications, are the best solution for my problems. I have yet to wait longer than 15 minutes in his office and see him once a year.

March 19th, 2016
Told us it was stress and the brain was fine after a very elementary exam. Turns out it is an aggressive form of dimentia and we lost precious time while getting led in the wrong direction.

March 18th, 2016
Might want to introduce yourself Doc
I was referred to him by another doctor. You think he'd know better, came into the room, asked one question began the procedure (2nd part of nerve conduction) and didn't bother to introduce himself and Yes, I was a new patient.

January 21st, 2016
Great Doctor

January 12th, 2016
horrible dr. took my 89 yr old mom for alzheimers diagnosis. he did not even know how to test her. only said she was not bad at all. we have now found out from another dr she is in the latter part of mid stage. what a quack

April 13th, 2015
Scheduled a nerve conduction test. Minimal wait time and professional staff. I was scheduled for 1:30 PM and the test was completed and I walked out the office with the results in my hand before 2:15 PM.