A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hathaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hathaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hathaway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathaway graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hathaway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Neerings Hathaway MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Hathaway practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hathaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hathaway practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Provo, UT.
See Provo Internists and Provo Infectious Disease Doctors.