A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Haupt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Haupt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Haupt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce F Haupt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Haupt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Haupt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallipolis, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Jackson, OH.
See Gallipolis Surgeons.