A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Haupt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Haupt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haupt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Haupt practice?
Dr. Bruce Haupt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH and Gallipolis, OH.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.