A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Haupt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haupt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haupt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Haupt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haupt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce F Haupt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Haupt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Haupt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallipolis, OH.
See Gallipolis Orthopedic Surgeons.