A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Healey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healey
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Healey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Healey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Healey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Bruce Healey FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon B. Healey practice?
- Dr. Gordon Healey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Healey practices Urology near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Port Arthur Urologists.