A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Healey, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Healey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans