A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hector
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hector Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hector graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hector has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Park Hector MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Hector practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hector has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hector practices Family Medicine near North Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA and Montebello, CA.
See North Hills Primary Care Doctors.