A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hector graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hector has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hector accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Hector practice?
Dr. Bruce Hector practices Family Medicine near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Family Physicians.