inactive

• Family Medicine Paramount, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2015
Dr Hector is my physician for over 30 years and I am very glad I met him.

January 22nd, 2015
Best Dr. EVER!
I am a 28 year old female. I had the same Pediatrician until I was 19 years old. Once I was advised to begin seeing a regular doctor, I read some reviews and came across Dr. Hector. It is now 10 years I have been seeing him. Although the wait times may exceed some people's patience, the patience and time Dr. Hector spends with you, actively searching for an answer to help, makes up for everything else. I love this doctor and I hope to stay with him until he retires.

January 12th, 2011
Worst healtcare experience EVER.
My experience at Parthenia Medical Group was absolutely dispicable. This was the worst experience with a healthcare professional/company in my entire life. First: The office staff are extremely rude, unhelpful, untimely and had zero respect for me as a patient right off the bat. I was a patient of Dr. Bruce Hector's. For being the founder of the group, he is by far the most unprofessional and incompetent physician I personally have ever met. For the few months that I saw Dr. Hector, he failed to provide me with adequate care, and instead ordered unnecessary and duplicate treatment in one of his own facilities. My injury was of an orthopaedic nature, and the course of action was to have surgery. Throughout the many appointments, Dr. Hector never told me that he wasn't able to perform the required procedure, and instead continued to order the alternative treatments (physical therapy, and extremely powerful narcotics). With no reason to continue to see me, follow up's were continually scheduled and billed to the insurance company...The grand finale of my experience at Parthenia Medical Group came when I realized I wasn't going to be treated appropriately from Dr. Hector, and was forced to seek another doctor. As soon as I informed the office of my intentions, the office staff failed to return any phone calls regarding medical records, and I was forced to drive an hour from my home to personally get them at their office, even though I signed the release weeks prior. This is just my experience....HORRIBLE.

July 5th, 2016