A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Helmly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Helmly is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Helmly, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Helmly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Helmly MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Helmly practice?
- Dr. Robert Helmly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Helmly practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Stevensville, MD and Cambridge, MD.
See Easton Allergists and Easton Internists.