A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Henderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Thomas Henderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.