A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Henderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Thomas Henderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.