A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Henderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Henderson practice?
Dr. Bruce Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.