A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Henry MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Bruce Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Henry practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.