A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Henry MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Bruce Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Henry practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.