inactive

Bruce A Henry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Bruce Henry. Top Shelf all the way
The most caring doctor and puts you at ease as soon as he comes in. just the best, my sister told me to try Bruce Henry over 20 yrs ago.I've been seeing him ever since. I 've had many doctors, and he is the very best overall.

December 3rd, 2015
Long wait time, doesn't return phone calls, keeps you waiting, can't get test results. Front desk phone operator rude.

November 6th, 2012
broke my addictin
i have been going to Dr. Henry for 20 years. He has changed. I would not put my life in his hands. THe wait is easily two hours and he is very distracted and does not follow up on what he says he will do....seems a little out of it...just not sure about him anymore, i have finally switched to a new doctor.

July 11th, 2012
I love Dr. Henry, He is a good Dr. But it doesn't matter if you are the first patient or the last, you are going to wait two to four hours just to see him. And it is for this reason, regrettably, I won't go back. I had a 8:30 appointment, and at 9:00 he still wasn't in the office and I was told, he would not be in until 10:30.I had to leave and get back to work. This is the second time I had to leave without seeing him for the same reason. All the other times I just stayed. I just made an appointment with my new Dr.

April 21st, 2011
Pleasant attitude / Bad memory / Poorly run office
Dr. Henry has a pleasant attitude. That's the best I can say about his practice. His staff has been rude. I have never been to his office when I have waited any less than 3 hours to be seen. One visit was a 5 hour wait from the time I walked in until the time I walked out. The time spent with him was at the most 20 minutes. He had blood work done but failed to give me the results until after several visits with him. He doesn't seem to remember his treatment with me from one visit to the next, even prescribing me medications that conflict with one another (which was caught, thankfully, by the pharmacist). Sadly, I will be changing doctors soon. I wouldn't recommend this physician...especially if you're on a time schedule. By the way, if you are late to an appointment they will ask you to reschedule, even though there is at least a 3 hour wait!

March 30th, 2011
AWESOME
Wait time is ridiculous but worth it's weight in gold. He is the BEST

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Henry is the only doctor that I've ever been to that actually spends the time necessary to understand what my issues are. He actually cares about my well being. He'll always be my doctor.

March 28th, 2009