Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Off to a great start show details Off to a great start
by Susan Crews on Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr Hermann and his staff are courteous and prompt. He did an excellent job explaining the procedures I requested and the risks involved. He was very patient with my multitude of questions. I felt very comfortable and have chosen him to perform my surgery. I will update my review once my surgery is complete.

May 2nd, 2014

I recently had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Hermann. I had some minor complications in healing (not the fault of the surgeon), and despite that, found h and his staff to be friendly, accessible, and always helpful. In my opinion Dr. Hermann has a great bedside manner. The results of my surgery surpassed my expectations.

Ms show details Ms
Jan 13th, 2014

He advertises that he is a breast center and has taken additional training in breast surgery, so I thought he would be safe in preforming my breast reduction. WAS I WRONG. My breast are NO longer the same size. My nipples are FLAT! and shaped bizarrely! They are NOT attractive!

2-3 stars... maybe. show details 2-3 stars... maybe.
Aug 23rd, 2011

I was not entirely pleased with the outcome of my breast surgery. While I certainly realize that everyone's expectations are different, I felt as though my expectations were VERY reasonable and I was still fairly disappointed.On the other hand, the office staff (excluding the nurse) lacks a LOT. They obviously do NOT know how to do their jobs... much less do it well. Overall, I am not sure I would recommend Dr. Hermann to a family member or friend based partially upon the outcome of my surgery and a larger amount based upon his office staff.