Dr. Bruce Hermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Hermann?

August 27th, 2017

Arrogant

Botched my surgery

November 25th, 2015

Talented surgeon with great bedside manner

Dr Hermann is an excellent Dr with a great personality and bedside manner. He cares about your safety and will not perform a procedure he feels is unsafe. He is very talented and produces excellent results.

February 23rd, 2015

Off to a great start

Dr Hermann and his staff are courteous and prompt. He did an excellent job explaining the procedures I requested and the risks involved. He was very patient with my multitude of questions. I felt very comfortable and have chosen him to perform my surgery. I will update my review once my surgery is complete.

May 2nd, 2014

I recently had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Hermann. I had some minor complications in healing (not the fault of the surgeon), and despite that, found h and his staff to be friendly, accessible, and always helpful. In my opinion Dr. Hermann has a great bedside manner. The results of my surgery surpassed my expectations.

January 14th, 2014

Ms

He advertises that he is a breast center and has taken additional training in breast surgery, so I thought he would be safe in preforming my breast reduction. WAS I WRONG. My breast are NO longer the same size. My nipples are FLAT! and shaped bizarrely! They are NOT attractive!

August 23rd, 2011

2-3 stars... maybe.

I was not entirely pleased with the outcome of my breast surgery. While I certainly realize that everyone's expectations are different, I felt as though my expectations were VERY reasonable and I was still fairly disappointed.On the other hand, the office staff (excluding the nurse) lacks a LOT. They obviously do NOT know how to do their jobs... much less do it well. Overall, I am not sure I would recommend Dr. Hermann to a family member or friend based partially upon the outcome of my surgery and a larger amount based upon his office staff.

September 27th, 2017