A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hines is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hines, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Hines MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Hines practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hines has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hines practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Anesthesiologists and Alpharetta Pain Management Doctors.