A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hirshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirshman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hirshman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hirshman, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hirshman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Health System-Florida Keys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Hirshman DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Hirshman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hirshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Hirshman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists and Monroe Pain Management Doctors.