A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hirshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hirshman, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hirshman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Methodist Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- Health System-Florida Keys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirshman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan