A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hirshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirshman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirshman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hirshman, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hirshman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Health System-Florida Keys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Hirshman DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Hirshman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hirshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Hirshman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists and Monroe Pain Management Doctors.