Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Hoekstra
Dr. Bruce Hoekstra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX, with another office in College Station, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hoekstra is affiliated with Kings Daughters Hospital, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Christus Spohn Shoreline Hospital. Dr. Hoekstra has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Hoekstra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Bruce Hoekstra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.
Dr. Jaime Benton
Family Medicine, General Practice
College Station, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Higginbotham
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
College Station, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Kathryn Greiner
College Station, TX 0.01 mi6