A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Postpartum Depression
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Neal Holmes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Bruce Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Holmes practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Family Physicians.