A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Holzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holzman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Holzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Holzman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Holzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Rigler Holzman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Holzman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Holzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Holzman practices Psychiatry near Buckeye, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Buckeye Psychiatrists.