A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Holzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holzman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Holzman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Holzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Rigler Holzman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Holzman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Holzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Holzman practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Buckeye, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.