Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Hookway
Dr. Bruce Hookway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with other offices in Johnston, RI and Pawtucket, RI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hookway is affiliated with St. Joseph Health Services, Roger Williams Hospital and The Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Hookway has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bruce Hookway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. Patrick Brannon
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi46
Dr. Judith Gilmore
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi44
Dr. Philip Opalenski
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi43