A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hoyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hoyle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hoyle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyle graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Hoyle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ryerson Hoyle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Hoyle practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hoyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Hoyle practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.