A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Huck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Huck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Huck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huck graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Huck MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Huck practice?
- Dr. Bruce Huck has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Huck practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.