A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hurter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hurter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurter
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hurter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hurter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurter graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hurter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Partridge Hurter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Hurter practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hurter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hurter practices Psychiatry near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Westfield, MA.
See Leominster Psychiatrists.