A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hymanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hymanson, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hymanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hymanson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hymanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Kindred Hospital Chicago - Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Howard Hymanson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Hymanson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hymanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Hymanson practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.