A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Friedman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Friedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ira Friedman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners.