A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rose, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rose, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Irwin Rose MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Rose practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rose practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarks Summit, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.