Surgical Specialist

Jan 29th, 2015

I've been to Dr. Inman on 2 different times. He has spent time with me explaining the different diagnosis of my issues. He wanted to rule out any and all other possibilities before surgery. I'm now doing the last possible solution and if this does not work, paperwork has already been completed for surgery. When I am ready, all I need to do is call and give them a date for surgery.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by James Swartz on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Inman is one of those doctors that truly cares about his patients. His staff his very kind and knowledgable. His office is right here in Avon and is close to home for us. Not a better Surgeon anywhere!

Very Poor Service show details Very Poor Service
Oct 24th, 2012

I scheduled hernia repair in July for October. Dr. Inman's office never called about pre-surgical procedures or their requirements prior to my surgery. I called their office two days before surgery to verify the surgery was still scheduled and what I needed to do before surgery. I was told they never do a presurgery call and that I didn't need to do anything before my surgery other than to cease food and liquid intake after midnight. The office girl was very flippant and condescending. When i also asked about the hospital doing a pre register, i was told she didn't know anything about it i had to call direct. now this is a surgeons office who should know this. I also told her I was having some medical issues and wanted to make sure they could do the surgery, I was told take it up with the anesthesalogist. Much to my surprise, the next day his office called and said I needed an EKG before surgery and they were upset when I asked why they hadn't told me that when I had called the day before. I was out of town and couldn't get back in time to have that done. The nurse hung up on me. The doctor later called my primary care physician and said he would not do my surgery, without having the decency to call me direct, this was done at 3:30 pm when I was having the surgery at 6am the next morning.. His office is poorly run and incompetent.