A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ippel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ippel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ippel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ippel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Duane Ippel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Ippel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ippel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ippel practices Family Medicine near New Castle, IN.
See New Castle Primary Care Doctors.