Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Irwin
Dr. Bruce Irwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Irwin is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center, Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital and Midwestern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Irwin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Irwin has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Bruce Irwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.
Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Libertyville, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Jay Joshi
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Vernon Hills, IL 0.82 mi11
Dr. Julia Ray
Vernon Hills, IL 0.82 mi28