A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Irwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Irwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Irwin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Irwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Irwin practices Anesthesiology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Anesthesiologists.