inactive

Bruce W Irwin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Irwin was one of the very best doctor I have ever had and I miss him very much.

June 28th, 2015
A grateful patient
Dr. Irwin has given his life for the betterment of others. He has sacrificed his own health to provide outstanding care to his patients. It has been necessary for me to have two back surgeries since his retirement as he is no longer available to help me control my pain. Both surgeries have helped but his care may have made it those surgeries unnecessary or at least postponed them indefinitely. I miss him in more ways than one.

February 13th, 2010
Dr Irwin rocks!
Took 3 hrs to diagnose my pain! First doctor to take my pain seriously and evaluate it and Rx decent meds in adequate quantities. This has made a tremendous difference in my quality of life. Most docs assume middle aged woman = fibromyalgia, but I have problems with my discs and joints.

October 29th, 2009
A drug pusher
Dr. Irwin is nothing but a pill pusher. I know a patient of his that has been going for over 15 years with no relief all he does is hand out prescriptions. Can you imagine a doctor giving one patient over 400 pain pills a month on top of sleeping pills, come on Irwin stop turning all your patients into drug addicts.

June 10th, 2008
I am not cured yet, 1st went to doc 2001. Doc Irwin has been kind to me. He forgave a large bill I had which was an example of his being kind. Office staff can be rude. He can run well behind on office vists but h spends time with you when he gets to you. Bring a good book to pass the time. Overall Doc is a good person.