A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Iteld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Iteld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Iteld, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iteld graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iteld has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iteld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Iteld practice?
Dr. Bruce Iteld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and La Place, LA.
See Slidell Internists and Slidell Cardiologists.