A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Iteld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Iteld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Iteld, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iteld graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Iteld has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Joseph Iteld FACC, FCCP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Iteld practice?
- Dr. Bruce Iteld has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Iteld practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: La Place, LA and Chalmette, LA.
See Slidell Cardiologists.