A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Iteld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Iteld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iteld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Iteld, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iteld graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Iteld has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Iteld FACC, FCCP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Iteld practice?
- Dr. Bruce Iteld has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Iteld practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and Covington, LA.
See La Place Cardiologists.