Learn more about Dr. Bruce Iteld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Iteld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iteld
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Iteld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Iteld, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iteld graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Iteld has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Iteld FACC, FCCP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Iteld practice?
- Dr. Bruce Iteld has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Iteld practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and Covington, LA.
See La Place Cardiologists.