A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Levine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Bruce Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.