A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lewis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lewis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Lewis practice?
Dr. Bruce Lewis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Claremont, NH.
See Claremont Pathologists.