A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Morris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Morris has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Morris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Morris practice?
- Dr. Bruce Morris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Morris practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.