Dr. Bruce Witmer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Witmer?

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

I had a hip replacement and experienced a slipped cup on day 2 postop. MD decided to adjust my ITB muscle during surgery. Many limitations even 1 year post-op. I had to find a specialist to revise the procedure. 3 years later I still experience muscle pain from ITB procedure. NOTE I never requested the ITB procedure.

Caring STAFF

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Thank You for putting me at ease during the whole process. From the first phone call to the day of surgery, I knew I was in good hands. Thumbs up:)!Dr. Whitmer came in multiple times to check in on me prior to surgery and afterwards! THANK YOU!

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Wittmer. He is very skilled and understanding of aviation medicine.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Had been seeing another orthopedist for 3yrs treating knee pain, had 2 orthoscopic surgeries, cortisone shots, and synvisc shots 4 times. Dr. sent me to Dr. Witmer for knee replacement surgery. Dr. Witmer spent 5 minutes with me asked if anyone had looked at my hips, took xrays and said hips were 98% of my problem. Replaced both hips over last 9 months and pain in hips and knees is gone! Trust this man, he knows what he is doing.

Posted on June 29th, 2017