A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Jafek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Jafek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafek
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Jafek, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smell Disorders (Olfaction Disorders)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafek graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jafek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Jafek MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Jafek practice?
- Dr. Bruce Jafek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Jafek practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.