A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Jafek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Jafek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafek
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Jafek, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smell Disorders (Olfaction Disorders)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafek graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jafek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Jafek MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Jafek practice?
- Dr. Bruce Jafek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Jafek practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.