A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Janke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Janke, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Janke graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Janke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ernest Janke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Janke practice?
- Dr. Bruce Janke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Janke practices Sports Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.