A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce January:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce January is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. January
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. January Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce January, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. January graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. January has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Gwinnett Promina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward January MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. January practice?
- Dr. Bruce January has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce January practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.