A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce January:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce January is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. January
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. January Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce January, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. January graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. January has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Gwinnett Promina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward January MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. January practice?
- Dr. Bruce January has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce January practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.