Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Karina on Feb 29th, 2016

Staff is nice. Dr is Exellent and very proffesional.

Nov 16th, 2015

i had the lasik surgery 7wks ago and my vision is horrible, I would have kept wearing eyeglasses if I had known my vision would be so challenged, I can't drive at night or when its raining.

Beyond ecstatic show details Beyond ecstatic
by jasmin on Oct 26th, 2015

I wore glasses 24/7. I'm not the type to ever write a review on anything but I have been putting off lasik since my org eye doc was way over charging me, (been going to my eye doc since I was 5 and now im 27 yrs old). I was referred by a fam member who had it done here and the institute made sure a was very comfortable even gave me a blanket while procedure was being done! my response is the same as my fam member when asked what did I have to say about it; I don't know why I waited so long. I've worn glasses since pre-k with bad stigmatism each eye diff prescription, I was afraid my vision was so bad they would only be able to corrected it 20/25 but the next day I went for follow up they told me "congratulations you can now see 20/20"!!! greatest feeling ever and very reasonable price with lifetime warranty! Some reviews complain about the loud music he played during procedure but I think it calmed my nerves instead of being just quiet listening to machines move. Overall I would recommend this 0 wish I was referred to here years ago! cant wait to show off my eyes with make- up once i'm done with these eye drops. No regrets at all!

I am going on three months and have very dry eye show details I am going on three months and have very dry eye
by Sharon C. Rodriguez on Jul 25th, 2015

I am going on three months and have very dry eye - use drops throughout the day. I can read and see close up without correction. I had a very slight distance vision correction prior to the surgery but now everything 10 feet and beyond is blurry. I am very disappointed. Going back tomorrow for another followup. All I've been told for three months is that the dryness must become less for me to see clearly but it's NOT getting less. I am very disappointed. I don't know why the doctor won't talk to me about it all more and answer my questions, such as can a followup procedure correct the distance vision problem??? Anyone had any such experience as this?

think twice... show details think twice...
by Yvette B on Sep 27th, 2013

I just saw an eye doctor about my right eye not seeing clearly. She said my lasik wasn't done that well... I am quite upset. I had mine done in 2007, and by 2009 I needed glasses again. Something isn't right. I now have to go to an optometrist to get a second opinion on my eye

Greatest Doctor Ever! show details Greatest Doctor Ever!
Nov 16th, 2012

I was very concerned about the procedure and he spent extra time answering all my questions. His follow-up care was outstanding. Would recommend to everyone.

Feb 13th, 2011

Committed, dedicated, and is professional. Extremely caring about the final outcome of your freedom from glasses.

by Alexis Pham on Jun 3rd, 2010

I am very happy with Dr. Bruce and his staff. In the last two months three of my member had lasik done by Dr. Bruce and I myself just recently had PRK done by Dr. Bruce. I am still in recovery, I just have my done on May 29th so it's too soon to let you know the result; however, I am very please with his services and careness.

Dr. January show details Dr. January
by Kimberly Cole on Jan 6th, 2010

AWESOME JOB!!!! Your super kind and I love that I can see without my contacts! LOVE IT everyday!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!