Dr. Bruce January Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce January?

May 22nd, 2017

Suffering floaters and severe dry eyes and bursts of light after prk done by Bruce January . It's been 2 years since prk.

Money is what makes him and his staff very happy and your best friend but in the end you will be the one depressed. Just stick to contacts or glasses. Why do you think they make you sign before surgery saying if any complications happen they are not responsible. They will a sure you that and nothing bad will happen. Not true. Good luck. I really hope who reads this review really thinks this through before they get treated I was the same as you excited but now I'm very depressed because of what I'm going through and its only getting worse.

October 23rd, 2016

Amazing surgeon with great bed side manners

October 18th, 2016

Ms

I had Lasik Sugery in June 2015, July and August 2015. Dr January didn't get it right the first two times! The 3rd was worse! He kept assuring me that I'd be able to see and now my vision is so bad in my left eye that I have to wear a scleral lens. Lens cost$650.00! I now may need stem cell transplant from good eye. Dr J did me wrong!

August 18th, 2016

Dr. January the Great!

He was exceptional! Quick and fast. Made me feel at easy before the procedure started. After the procedure he gave me a personal contact just in case something felt wrong. After follow ups his staff made me feel like I was one of a kind. All together it was a great experience!

February 29th, 2016

Staff is nice. Dr is Exellent and very proffesional.

November 16th, 2015

i had the lasik surgery 7wks ago and my vision is horrible, I would have kept wearing eyeglasses if I had known my vision would be so challenged, I can't drive at night or when its raining.

October 26th, 2015

Beyond ecstatic

I wore glasses 24/7. I'm not the type to ever write a review on anything but I have been putting off lasik since my org eye doc was way over charging me, (been going to my eye doc since I was 5 and now im 27 yrs old). I was referred by a fam member who had it done here and the institute made sure a was very comfortable even gave me a blanket while procedure was being done! my response is the same as my fam member when asked what did I have to say about it; I don't know why I waited so long. I've worn glasses since pre-k with bad stigmatism each eye diff prescription, I was afraid my vision was so bad they would only be able to corrected it 20/25 but the next day I went for follow up they told me "congratulations you can now see 20/20"!!! greatest feeling ever and very reasonable price with lifetime warranty! Some reviews complain about the loud music he played during procedure but I think it calmed my nerves instead of being just quiet listening to machines move. Overall I would recommend this %100 wish I was referred to here years ago! cant wait to show off my eyes with make- up once i'm done with these eye drops. No regrets at all!

July 25th, 2015

I am going on three months and have very dry eye

I am going on three months and have very dry eye - use drops throughout the day. I can read and see close up without correction. I had a very slight distance vision correction prior to the surgery but now everything 10 feet and beyond is blurry. I am very disappointed. Going back tomorrow for another followup. All I've been told for three months is that the dryness must become less for me to see clearly but it's NOT getting less. I am very disappointed. I don't know why the doctor won't talk to me about it all more and answer my questions, such as can a followup procedure correct the distance vision problem??? Anyone had any such experience as this?

September 27th, 2013

think twice...

I just saw an eye doctor about my right eye not seeing clearly. She said my lasik wasn't done that well... I am quite upset. I had mine done in 2007, and by 2009 I needed glasses again. Something isn't right. I now have to go to an optometrist to get a second opinion on my eye

November 17th, 2012

Greatest Doctor Ever!

I was very concerned about the procedure and he spent extra time answering all my questions. His follow-up care was outstanding. Would recommend to everyone.

June 7th, 2012

Awesome doctor!

February 13th, 2011

Committed, dedicated, and is professional. Extremely caring about the final outcome of your freedom from glasses.