Some ratings provided by DrScore.
finest physician show details finest physician
by jonathan V on Dec 5th, 2015

Doctor Jaufmann is a gift from God. I suffered a horrible brain injury which required emergency surgery and a prolonged Intensive care, hospital and rehabilitation stay. Doctor Jaufmann not only saved my life, but I have returned to work and am functioning extremely well. Thanks to him, I am enjoying life with my wife and two daughters. If God had not sent him to us, our daughters would be growing up without their father. He brought my family and I through a most difficult, frightening time with extreme competence, skill, compassion and caring. We are forever grateful to him,

PA-C show details PA-C
Nov 20th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had.

best sis care for Virginia B. show details best sis care for Virginia B.
by Leslie (Shannon) on Jul 9th, 2015

Dr. J is the very best doctor I've ever come in contact with. He took excellent care of my sister who was terminal with clivas chordoma. She adored him! We, her family, have always been thankful for God placing Dr. J in our lives during the years my sister needed him! I would recommend him to everyone! Virginia is smiling on him always!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by James M on Jun 4th, 2015

Based on Dr. Jaufmann's experience I must have seen him at the outset of his practice. If I am not mistaken Dr. Jaufmann performed a cervical decompression on me at Keesler AFB in June of 1991. Have been trying to find him to tell him how well he did the procedure. I have had issues in other parts of my neck, but all my current doctors have nothing but praise for his work. Just wanted to touch base again after 24 years to tell him how much I appreciate his expertise.

Apr 14th, 2015

Dr Jasmine had the most peaceful and kind voice he made me feel at ease I just had my surgery less than a week ago actually a week ago today and I am still slowly recovering but he has done an amazing job and I thank you

The best doctor ever show details The best doctor ever
May 9th, 2012

Dr Jaufmann saved my husbands life 10 years ago from a brain aneurysm. He explains everything so you understand it. He does not sugar coat bad news. He truly cares for his patients and what the family members are going through. He helped with his workers comp case and because of him we finally won. Thanks to his skills and the Lord above, my husband made a miraculous recovering and was able to go back to work as a police officer. Dr Jaufmann takes the time to listen to you and will do anything to help you and your family. I have already recommended him to a friend who had a successful back surgery after years of pain. Dr. Jaufmann is the BEST!!!! His staff is also friendly and will help you with anything. He has to be good to work for because he has had the same assistant for over 10 years that we have been seeing him.

outstanding doctor show details outstanding doctor
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr Jaufmann repaired an abnormality at the base of my brain that I was born with. Years of pain and agony are now over. I would recommend him to anyone with a serious brain condition.He is wonderful

Nov 15th, 2011

This doctor caused my mother great pain because he refused to acknowledge his mistake. If he had simply corrected the error, she would have suffered less. He cares only about his ego and his reputation. I would never allow anyone I love to see this doctor again.

To Dr. Jaufmann show details To Dr. Jaufmann
by Mr. Lonnie E. Shipe, M.A. Counseling Education on Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Jaufmann is one if not the best doctor I ever had. He listens. He cares. He is helpful in any way that he can be of help to me. He takes the extra time to listen to me. His office staff is caring and helpful also.It is a joy to have an appointment with Dr. Jaufmann. And it is a special privilege to have him as my doctor.

Apr 4th, 2010

What an outstanding neurosurgeon.He removed a very large tumor from my brain and my seizures have stopped. Thank God for Dr J

Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr Jaufmann is an outstanding surgeon.I had surgery on my back and am doing great

outstanding show details outstanding
Jan 16th, 2010

back pain leg pain for many years . Now I,m off pain meds following a spinal cord stimulator.Thanks Dr J

The Best show details The Best
Nov 8th, 2009

Dr Jaufmann fixed my back. I feel great.Thank you to him

Top Notch Doctor show details Top Notch Doctor
Oct 31st, 2009

Dr. Jaufmann removed a very large brain tumor from me. I continue to enjoy good health and I am enjoying my family and grandchildren. Obviously he is a great neurosurgeon,who is kind,compassionate and who is extemly devoted to his patients and their family.

BEST BRAIN SURGEON show details BEST BRAIN SURGEON
Mar 18th, 2009

Dr Jaufmann saved my life. What more can I say?