A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Evan Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.