A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Joseph, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Joseph, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Joseph MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Bruce Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Joseph practices Urology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Urologists.