A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Julian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Julian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Julian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Julian MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Julian practice?
- Dr. Bruce Julian has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Julian practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Nephrologists.