A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Baker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce K Baker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Baker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Baker practices Family Medicine near Sumner, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Sumner Family Physicians.