Dr. Bruce Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr, Jackson has been treating me for years. He is always calm, kind, efficient, caring and a darn fine doctor, as well. He does not over-treat, but follows a patient's progress carefully. Plus he has a great sense of humor!

July 2nd, 2013
office threatens patients on initial billing
I visited this doctor in 2009 for an introductory consultation. When I got the bill about 10 days later, the bill contained in bold red font a notice that if I didn't pay within 30 days, my name would be sent to a collection agency. I called the office to complain about this harrassing threat, which I found offensive and unprofessional. I was told by the office that they always threaten the patients on the initial bill as part of a "strategic plan" (their words) which they found helps ensure fast payment. When I questioned the wisdom of threatening elderly heart attack patients (He is a cardiologist) and asked to speak to the doctor about the wisdom of their strategic billing practice, I was denied access as I was told Dr. Jackson refused to deal with patients on this issue.

January 5th, 2011
Charming and Kind
Dr. Jackson has wonderful bedside manners and doesn't mind answering questions, nor does he make you feel rushed. He was my cardiologist when I was undergoing treatment for breast cancer and was supportive and forthcoming with medical information. I would highly recommend him to family and friends alike!