A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kenneth Miller MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.