A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kadz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kadz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kadz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Surgical Park
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
- Century City Hospital, Los Angeles, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Behrooz Kadz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Kadz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kadz has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Kadz practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.