A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kahn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Kahn practice?
Dr. Bruce Kahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.