A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kaiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Kaiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kaiser practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.