A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kaiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan