A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kanengiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanengiser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanengiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kanengiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanengiser graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kanengiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Evan Kanengiser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Kanengiser practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kanengiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Kanengiser practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.