Overall Review

April 14th, 2016
Dr. Katz is Great!
I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for the past 5 years and I would not go any where else. He is professional, knowledgeable, patient, friendly and courteous.

April 11th, 2016
Cellulaze surgery
I had the cellulaze surgery done about 2 months ago and I cannot even explain how great my results turned out. My overall experience at JUVA was a more than great. The front desk staff were always smiling and greeted me as if I came into a fancy hotel. The wait time was literally not more than 15 minutes and as soon as I came into the room, the nurse advised me Dr.Katz would be right in. Dr. Katz greeted me so kindly and I felt so comfortable with his expertise that I immediately booked my surgery. I was so nervous on the day of my surgery, but the nurse that assisted Dr.Katz was very kind and calmed me down. The day after the procedure, I received a phone call from JUVA asking how I was feeling, which really was so comforting to me . Two months later and I am thrilled at my results and feel so much more comfortable with myself. My whole experience was well worth the money I spent and I would highly recommend JUVA to all my friends and family.

January 27th, 2016
My friend recommended him. I was going to him fOr liposuction on my stomach hips and thighs. I told him my goal was to lose a dress size. He said that was completely feasible and that I would probably even drop two sizes. He recommended laser assisted Lipo on My stomach and outer hips and back. For my thighs he pushed cellulaze treatment to smooth cellulite bumps. He said he would not use general anesthesia but would give me other drugs that would relax me to the point I would not be aware of what was going on. Well he gave me some sort of Valium or Xanax which did nothing. Then he gave me a shot of I think Demerol. After that he injected pain killers into the sites where he would make incisions. He waited a half hour. The drugs had no relaxing effect on me. I literally stood up and stared walking around the office to find a nurse and tell her that the drugs were not working. I was completely alert and would not lay still on the operating table. Nevertheless the dr started. It was unbearable. I could feel everywhere he slid the cannula. I was screaming. I said I cannot do this surgery while I am completely aware. The dr did not believe me. I said he promised I would not be fully conscious or aware but I was. I wanted to get up and walk out. Finally he brought in some laughing gas and that helped relax me enough to continue but I could feel what he was doing. It was horrific. At my one month follow I was extremely disappointed by the results. I was no smaller than before. Dr Katz told me this was normal and I would see the full effects in 3 months when the swelling went down. I was very suspicious and nervous because with previous liposuction surgery I was noticeably smaller and fitting into smaller clothes just a week later. At my 3 month check up still no progress. Not even one size smaller. Then he changed his tune and said it could take up to six months for results. I feel completely cheated out of the over 10k I paid for nothing. I would not recommend him. His office is an impersonal factory.

November 26th, 2014
wonderful experience.

October 23rd, 2014
Excellent service

April 26th, 2014
Excellence in dermatology

December 27th, 2013
The best dermatologist for Botox , fillers and skin care.

December 16th, 2013
He is an excellent doctor.

December 14th, 2013
Long time patient. Will continue to be

August 17th, 2013
It is always a pleasure to come to the office to see Dr. Katz. I have seen many dermatologists, and he is by far, the most professional, knowledgable and caring doctor I have met. The staff is helpful as well, but a little busy. One time I was put on hold and then no one got back to me. I left a message another time and unfortunately my call was not returned. All in all, everyone is wonderful, perhaps it was just an off day. I feel like I am in excellent hands with Dr. Katz .

March 28th, 2013
Dr. Katz Changed my life!
Dr Katz has changed my life. His accuracy in determining proper long term treatment for my hidradenitis has allowed me to do things I never imagined - like wear a sleeveless shirt! He's my miracle worker!

October 27th, 2012
Excellent doctor and service!