A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kava, Urologist, Urologic Oncologist, Sexual Dysfunction, General Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kava, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kava graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Kava MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Kava practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kava practices Surgery and Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Urologists.