inactive

• Psychiatry Rockville, MD

4.9

August 26th, 2015
Top Doc
Dr. Kehr was very professional and has gotten my life back on the right path. I am very grateful for having seen him.

July 15th, 2012
Dr. Kehr has got it going on!
I knew at my first consultation that he knew he was the doc for me. is business and he was/is kind and compassionate, to boot.

February 8th, 2012
Dr. Kehr is an excellent psychiatrist, I have been a client for about 10 years. He is especailly knowledgeable about drug interactions with other conditions and with the interactions of other conditions among each other. He is freindly and compassionate. Very professional.

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Kehr
I loved him. He was professional and kind. Helped me immediately and seemed to really understand my problems.

January 6th, 2010
Before I saw Dr. Kehr I was spending every day in bed and I had ZERO energy. I was unable to do my work, I was about to lose my job, and I simply could not focus on any task. Everything seemed like it was never going to change. One of my friends recommended that I see Dr. Kehr -- (he told me that he changed his life) -- so I decided to make an appointment. I was skeptical at first because no doctor had been able to help me in the past...but during the initial consultation I realized that Dr. Kehr was extremely special. He was one of the most intelligent people I had ever encountered...unlike other Doctors. Not only was he smart, but he was extremely warm and comforting. Seeing Dr. Kehr changed my life. I am now my old self again -- and I thought that she was lost forever. I was able to keep my job, and was even promoted. I am doing SO MUCH BETTER all thanks to him. If you are feeling depressed, or anxious, or angry...whatever it is...I really recommend that you see Dr. Kehr. Although it appears that he charges a lot, I have actually saved a ton of money with Dr. Kehr as opposed to other doctors. He pinpoints exactly what you need to feel better, so its a lifesaver and really cheap in the long run. He works miracles...and I am so much better because of him.

April 22nd, 2009
He makes you comfortable and open. He is good at what he does. The only negative that I can say is price is very high for me.